Program Requirements for Master of Science in Education
- MSE 600 Research Methodology, MSE 601 Master's Project, and one of the following courses chosen in consultation with the student's advisor: MSE 500 Theories and Principles of Teaching and Learning, MSE 528 Psychoeducational Testing, or MSE 548 Statistics in Education
- An additional 24 hours of graduate level coursework. This number may vary for students seeking certification.
- Candidacy Requirement: six hours.
- Successful defense of the Master's Project.
- Timeframe: Candidates are required to adhere to a 6-year time limit from acceptance to completion of the degree program with no more than one year between enrollments.
- To support professional growth and development, evaluation of dispositions is an ongoing process. Dispositional feedback will be provided throughout enrollment in program.