Graphic design is a rapidly growing area with careers available in large and small businesses as well as freelance work and agency ownership. Graduates of Quincy's Graphic Design program have experienced success in diverse careers, including interior designers, graphic designers, art therapists, university art professors, web designers, museum curators, directors of advertising agencies, gallery directors, and professional artists. Alumni hold such positions as:
- Desktop Publishing & Graphics Specialist, Ft. Collins, Colo.
- Graphic Artist, The Journal-Standard, Freeport, Ill.
- Funding Programs Associate, Arts Midwest, Minneapolis
- Gallery Director, Curtis Allen Turner Fine Arts, Chicago
- Professor of Art/Sculptor & Painter, DePaul University, Chicago
- Director of Education, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland