Quincy University's Exercise Science program combines coursework from several disciplines with practical experience to prepare you for professional success in a health and fitness career. Led by faculty who are experts in their fields, the Exercise Science curriculum will enable you to:
- Master concepts in the functional anatomy and biomechanics of the human body
- Understand human physiology in relationship to physical activity and exercise
- Assess health status and fitness
- Plan appropriate exercise programs
- Apply principles of nutrition.
Our Exercise Science program offers a bachelor of science degree. You can choose from two tracks:
- Pre-Physical Therapy provides the necessary pre-requisite courses to meet the entry requirements of most graduate Physical Therapy programs.
- Personal Training prepares you to take a national certification exam in personal training.