Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
- General requirements for baccalaureate degree, p. 8.
- The technological literacy requirement will be fulfilled through conducting computerized labs and learning how to use the computer for scientific research in all laboratory courses.
- Core classes: BIO 150, 151, 250, 282, 327, 350, 497 (senior year).
- Pre-professional requirements: BIO 232, 283, 330, 360, 410, and 433.
- Required Science classes: CHE 150-151, CHE 302-303, PHY 211-212, (CHE 321 highly recommended).
- Required Math classes: MAT 242 and a statistics course.
- The student needs a minimum GPA of 2.0 in all BIO(logy) courses to receive a degree.
- The student needs a minimum of 39 semester hours at the 300-400 level (all courses) to receive a degree.
- PHI 323 Bioethics is strongly recommended.