“Quarks, Quirks, and Quantum Conundrums” will be open at no charge during operating hours of the Brenner Library. ...
Quincy University’s Office of Multicultural and Leadership Programs will honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. through two initiatives taking place on January 23 and January 24 ...
In a January 12 announcement from the Vatican, Pope Francis announced that Fr. Ferdnand J. Cheri, III will serve as Auxiliary Bishop of New Orleans...
Christine Damm, Quincy University instructor of music, will host a Clarinet Day on February 7 beginning at 8:30 and culminating with a 4:00 pm concert featuring the day’s participants...
Dr. Matthew W. Bates recently presented two papers at the annual Society of Biblical Literature and American Academy of Religion Conference in San Diego.
The Master of Science in Education - Counseling program held its annual Holiday Gift Basket Raffle to benefit area soup kitchens.
Quincy University's men's basketball team recently served and assisted at the "Pancakes & Art with Santa" event at the Quincy Senior & Family Center
Dr. Matthew W. Bates recently presented two papers at the annual Society of Biblical Literature and American Academy of Religion Conference.
Quincy University announced plans to completely renovate historic QU Stadium—home of QU baseball and future home of QU football—with a $4 million investment.
Quincy University's Kappa Lambda Rho chapter of Lambda Pi Eta will induct 22 members
Chartwells, QU's official food service provider, will invest $2 million in the student cafeteria and its renovation plans.
- QU Bands Present Two Concerts
- Skyhawks Compete in Aviation Competition
- Counseling Professor Presents at NCACES Conference
- QU to Host Guitar Workshop and Concert
- QU Mock Trial Places 4th at Tournament
- Students, Alumni Share Stage for In Review: A Musical Memory
- QU Announces Newest Board Member
- QU Hosts Watercolor Workshop in November
- Quincy University, Dot Foods Announce Partnership
- QU Professor Published in Journal of Humanistic Counseling