Chartwells, QU's official food service provider, will invest $2 million in the student cafeteria and its renovation plans.
Colette Kennedy, the Attorney General's Environmental Crimes Bureau Chief, will visit Quincy University on November 19 to serve as a guest speaker for QU's Environmental Crime course.
The mysterious qualities of objects will be explored in the November exhibition of Quincy University’s Gray Gallery.
Quincy University presents two evening concerts spotlighting the musical talents of Quincy University students.
For the first time since 2006, the Quincy University’s Skyhawks Flight Team competed in the NIFA SAFECON competition held October 28 through 31.
Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director, Dr. Ken Oliver, recently participated in two presentations at the NCACES Conference.
The Quincy University Music Department will host a guitar concert and workshop Sunday, November 2.
Quincy University's Mock Trial team placed fourth at the Bradley Mock Trial Invitational October 24-26
Quincy University's Theatre Department will present In Review: A Musical Memory in November.
Blessing Corporate Services CEO Maureen Kahn joins QU's Board of Trustees
The Great River Watercolor Society is hosting a watercolor workshop Nov. 15.
- Quincy University, Dot Foods Announce Partnership
- QU Professor Published in Journal of Humanistic Counseling
- Alumna Donates St. Clare Statue
- QU to Host Family Weekend and "Victor E. Day"
- QU to Host College Fair
- QU to Host Nursing Visit Day
- Governor Pat Quinn Announces $1.5 Investment in QU
- Bob & Joanne Schlepphorst Named QU Alumni of the Year
- QU & Blessing-Rieman Celebrate 15 Years
- Quincy University to Host Family Weekend