Distinguished professor of art, Bob Mejer, will unveil a trilogy of new watercolor paintings to be displayed in the Connie Niemann Center for Music atrium at a special reception on Saturday, May 3 from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Quincy University senior psychology major Garret Huber conducted a poster presentation at the recent Mid-American Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference (MAUPRC).
Quincy University has been recognized by the National Council on Teacher Quality for its top-tier undergraduate elementary teacher preparation program.
The Quincy University Music Department will host its spring choral concert on Friday, April 11 beginning at 7:30 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
The Mart Heinen Club is hosting its 35th Annual Golf Tournament Monday, May 12 at Quincy’s Westview Golf Course.
QU's Town and Gown Reading and Lecture Series presents “Thinking About Thoughts of Minds and Brains” on March 26 beginning at 7:00.
Two Quincy University student organizations are hosting their fifth semi-annual Poetry Slam on March 29 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The QU Music Department will present “An Afternoon with Mozart” on Sunday, March 23 at 3:00 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Quincy University announced two new master’s degree programs for Illinois licensed teachers. Both degree programs will be available starting in June 2014.
Five area high school seniors have been awarded 2014 Quincy University Presidential Scholarships.
Quincy University is saddened to announce the unexpected passing of Dr. John Schleppenbach, Quincy University professor of communication.
- Quincy University Greek Life Hosts 5K Color Run & Fun Walk
- QU Celebrates National School Counseling Week
- QU to Host Lifeguard Training Course
- QU Professor Published in "Synapse" Journal
- Quincy University Safety Measures Increase Due to Grant
- Quincy University President Joins CIC Board of Directors
- Quincy University to Host MLK Day of Service
- Refreshment Services Pepsi Renews Naming Rights to Pepsi Arena
- 25th Annual Mart Heinen Booster Club Chili Cook-Off
- Quincy University to Host Discovery Days