The Quincy University American Sign Language Interpreting Training department will be conducting its third annual Deaf Awareness Day to coincide with International Deaf Awareness Week.
QU associate professor of education, Cindy Lovell, Ph.D., received the Ambassador Award at the 2012 Missouri Governor's Conference on Tourism.
QU kicked off its 2012-13 QU Fund campaign and announced a $1 million goal.
Students collect 5,436 pounds of canned goods and non-perishable items during the 3rd annual QU Cares Food Drive.
The Office of Multicultural and Leadership Programs will sponsor "Tack Back the Night" at Quincy University on Tuesday, September 4, at 7:30 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room.
Area artist Lydia Tanski O'Neal will be honored this fall with a one-person exhibition at her alma mater, Quincy University.
Quincy University's annual recital of the music faculty and a reception will be held Friday, September 7.
Caroline Collins, Phd., recently had several of her works published in two respected literary journals and has a book of poetry forthcoming in 2013.
Quincy University welcomes Christopher Gronewold as the new e-learning specialist for the Information Technology Services Department.
Quincy University announces the hiring of John Glasgow, D. Mgt., as the new dean of the School of Business.
Quincy University's 3rd annual QU Cares Food Drive will be held on Sunday, August 19th, during Welcome Week.
- QU Art Professor Wins Two Awards at Illinois State Fair
- Heilmann Announced as New Director for Student Teaching and Off-Campus Studies
- Lovell Launches New Book
- HFC Updates Cardio Equipment
- Lovell Speaks at Literacy Symposium
- QU Announces New Dean of Academic Support Services
- Counseling Professor Published
- QU S.I.F.E. Team Competes at National Exposition
- Division of Fine Arts & Communication Presents Awards
- Quincy University Honors Faculty and Staff During End of Year Reception