Classical guitarist Dr. Brad DeRoche will present a workshop and recital Saturday, Nov. 9.
Quincy University’s mock trial season will kick off Saturday, October 26, with the annual Quincy Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament.
Quincy University’s Division of Science and Technology will host a Science Family Fun Night on October 25th from 4:00-6:00pm.
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host the first of four Discovery Days on Saturday, October 19.
The Quincy University Student Center (Main Dining Room) will be the venue for “A Weekend of Entertainers,” October 18-19.
Area high school students are invited to attend the Illinois College Exposition (ICE) Fair hosted by Quincy University.
Pianist Leonora Suppan-Gehrich and violinist Brian Gehrich will present a concert of romantic music on Sunday, Oct. 27, at 2 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
The Great River Watercolor Society and Quincy University will host a watercolor workshop Nov. 2, 2013, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Francis Hall Room 436.
Quincy University celebrates its annual Homecoming Weekend October 4-6 with a number of events for students, alumni, and the community.
Five Quincy University alumni are among the "20 Under 40" as chosen by the Quincy Herald-Whig.
Quincy University announced the largest gift from a living donor in the school’s 153-year history at a press conference today.
- Quincy University Celebrates Deaf Awareness Day
- QU Choirs to Present Fall Concert
- Quincy University Announces Safety Awareness Week
- QU Fund Sets Campaign Goal
- QU to Dedicate "Jack Mackenzie Field"
- QU and St Francis Solanus to Co-Host Kick-Off of Centennial Celebration of Br. Adrian Wewer
- QU to Host Exhibition by Alumnus
- Faculty and Staff Honored During 2013 End of Year Reception
- QU Students to host Wine and Cheese Event Benefiting Learning Resource Center
- Communication Magazine