QU Health and Fitness Center has announced its Christmas Break hours.
Quincy University's men's basketball team recently served and assisted at the "Pancakes & Art with Santa" event at the Quincy Senior & Family Center
Dr. Matthew W. Bates recently presented two papers at the annual Society of Biblical Literature and American Academy of Religion Conference.
Quincy University announced plans to completely renovate historic QU Stadium—home of QU baseball and future home of QU football—with a $4 million investment.
The Quincy University Festival of Carols will feature the Concert Choir and Chamber Choir December 5-6.
Quincy University's Kappa Lambda Rho chapter of Lambda Pi Eta will induct 22 members
Chartwells, QU's official food service provider, will invest $2 million in the student cafeteria and its renovation plans.
Colette Kennedy, the Attorney General's Environmental Crimes Bureau Chief, will visit Quincy University on November 19 to serve as a guest speaker for QU's Environmental Crime course.
The mysterious qualities of objects will be explored in the November exhibition of Quincy University’s Gray Gallery.
Quincy University presents two evening concerts spotlighting the musical talents of Quincy University students.
For the first time since 2006, the Quincy University’s Skyhawks Flight Team competed in the NIFA SAFECON competition held October 28 through 31.
- Counseling Professor Presents at NCACES Conference
- QU to Host Guitar Workshop and Concert
- QU Mock Trial Places 4th at Tournament
- Students, Alumni Share Stage for In Review: A Musical Memory
- QU Announces Newest Board Member
- QU Hosts Watercolor Workshop in November
- Quincy University, Dot Foods Announce Partnership
- QU Professor Published in Journal of Humanistic Counseling
- Alumna Donates St. Clare Statue
- QU to Host Family Weekend and "Victor E. Day"