The MEC program was recently awarded one of 15 National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) grants for initial CACREP accreditation.
The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) announced its Public Information Campaign for the Liberal Arts and Liberal Arts Colleges.
Quincy University announced it has exceeded its $1 million QU Fund goal for the fourth straight year.
Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director, Dr. Ken Oliver, recently published a brief conceptual article in the spring 2014 issue of the InfoChange Newsletter.
ESPN’s senior director of business administration Linda Moore delivered the keynote address during Quincy University’s 151st Commencement ceremony.
MEC student Denise Drebes and MEC professor Andrea Fifield presented at the annual American Counseling Association National Conference in Honolulu, Hawaii.
As part of Senior Assessment Art Majors are required to exhibit their best work in the Gray Gallery along with a produced catalogue documenting their achievements.
Distinguished professor of art, Bob Mejer, will unveil a trilogy of new watercolor paintings to be displayed in the Connie Niemann Center for Music atrium at a special reception on Saturday, May 3 from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Quincy University senior psychology major Garret Huber conducted a poster presentation at the recent Mid-American Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference (MAUPRC).
Quincy University has been recognized by the National Council on Teacher Quality for its top-tier undergraduate elementary teacher preparation program.
The Quincy University Music Department will host its spring choral concert on Friday, April 11 beginning at 7:30 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
- Mart Heinen Club to Host 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- QU Town & Gown Presents "Thinking About Thoughts of Minds and Brains"
- Student Clubs Host Poetry Slam
- QU Presents "An Afternoon With Mozart"
- QU Announces Two New MSE Programs
- QU Announces Fall 2014 Presidential Scholarship Recipients
- QU Announces the Passing of Professor Dr. John Schleppenbach
- Quincy University Greek Life Hosts 5K Color Run & Fun Walk
- QU Celebrates National School Counseling Week
- QU Professor Published in "Synapse" Journal