Quincy University hosted its 150th Commencement exercise Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Quincy University will host a percussion ensemble camp June 24-28 in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Awards for outstanding achievements in music, communication, and theatre were recently presented by the Quincy University Division of Fine Arts and Communication.
Quincy University recently received a $10,000 grant from Ameren Illinois for the Mackenzie Field project, named in honor of QU’s most winningest coach Jack Mackenzie.
Quincy University President Dr. Robert Gervasi addressed the numerous benefits to private college education and debunked a series of myths in a recent article published by the State Journal-Register of Springfield, Illinois.
QU's English Department held an induction ceremony on Friday, May 3rd, to recognize and confer distinction upon the new members of QU's Rho Rho Chapter of the International English Honor Society, Sigma Tau Delta.
Members of Quincy University's faculty and staff were honored on Friday, May 3, 2013, during an end-of-the-year reception.
James E. Mentesti ‘66 will receive an honorary Doctorate of Economic Development from Quincy University at the institution’s 150th Commencement ceremony on May 12.
Dr. Tiffany Nolan, Vice President for Student Affairs, has been selected to participate in a year-long Executive Leadership Academy.
The Quincy University School of Education hosted a “Tea for Teachers” on Wednesday, April 24, in the QU Hall of Fame Room. Student teachers and their cooperating teachers were recognized at this event.
The Quincy University choirs will present a spring concert Friday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music , 17th and Seminary Road.
- QU's Gray Gallery to Host Baccalaureate Exhibition
- Guest Artist Vincens Marks Guitar Month Celebration at QU
- QU Jazz Ensemble to Present Spring Showcase
- QU Symphonic Band to Present Spring Concert
- POW Author to Speak at Quincy University
- Retired Faculty & Staff Assn. Holds Annual Meeting
- QU Receives Grant for Comprehensive Writing enter
- Town and Gown Lecture to Feature Book by QU Professor
- QU Students to host Wine and Cheese Event Benefiting Learning Resource Center
- QU to Host "Strides for Shannon" 5K