Quincy University will host a Nursing Visit Day on Friday, October 3 for prospective students and families wishing to learn more about the nursing program.
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn stopped by Quincy University on Wednesday, September 24 to announce a $1.5 million investment in QU.
Quincy University is proud to announce the recipients of the 2014 Bill O’Donnell Alumni of the Year Award: Bob and Joanne Schlepphorst of Quincy.
Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Quincy University are celebrating 15 years of partnership with a public reception Friday, September 26.
Quincy University will host its annual Family Weekend on October 3-5 with events scheduled throughout the weekend.
Associate Professor Dr. Ken Oliver, recently presented a workshop at the Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling’s 2014 National Assessment and Research Conference.
Quincy University students will participate in a hands-on portrayal of city government on Wednesday afternoon in commemoration of Constitution Day.
Quincy University launched its 2014-15 QU Fund drive on September 10, during an on-campus luncheon in the university’s Hall of Fame Room.
Quincy University’s First Year Student Retreat gave QU’s first year students an opportunity to spark friendships...
Quincy University unveiled its latest campus addition, the Student Success Center, at a ceremony on August 27 before the student body and QU community.
Dr. Ken Oliver, participated in an interview conducted by the American Counseling Association regarding the recent happenings in Ferguson, Missouri.
- QU Kicks off 2014-15 “Town and Gown” Series
- QU Students Return to Updated Campus
- Counseling Program Awarded NBCC Grant
- The Power of a Liberal Arts Education
- QU Fund Drive Exceeds $1 Million
- QU Professor Publishes Article
- QU Hosts 151st Commencement Ceremony
- Gray Gallery Hosts Baccalaureate-Senior Retrospective
- MEC Student and Faculty Present at Conference
- Bob Mejer to Unveil New Works for Connie Niemann Center