The Great River Watercolor Society and Quincy University will host a watercolor workshop Nov. 2, 2013, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Francis Hall Room 436.
Quincy University celebrates its annual Homecoming Weekend October 4-6 with a number of events for students, alumni, and the community.
Five Quincy University alumni are among the "20 Under 40" as chosen by the Quincy Herald-Whig.
Quincy University announced the largest gift from a living donor in the school’s 153-year history at a press conference today.
The Quincy University choirs will present a fall concert on Sunday, Oct. 6, at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music (1700 Seminary Road).
Quincy Mayor Kyle Moore will present a proclamation to Quincy University’s President Dr. Gervasi to honor Deaf Awareness Day on September 27.
Quincy University’s student affairs department will host a safety awareness week. The safety awareness week will be September 23-27th.
Quincy University will honor longtime head coach Jack Mackenzie at a special ceremony just prior to the men’s soccer game on September 13.
Quincy University kicked off the 2013-2014 QU Fund campaign, Building for the Future, with a luncheon in the Hall of Fame Room today and announced a $1 million goal for the fund.
Franciscan artist Fr. Jerry Bleem, OFM, will be honored with a one-person exhibition at his alma mater, Quincy University.
Quincy University and St Francis Solanus Church will share host duties for a day-long event honoring the life and work of Brother Adrian Wewer OFM.
- Preliminary Numbers Project 281 New First-Time Freshmen
- POLIS Releases Fall Semester Schedule
- Quincy University Nationally Recognized
- QU Art Professor Honored
- Quincy University Welcomes New Trustees
- Quincy University Hosts Emergency Planning Training for Staff
- Quincy University Announces Spring 2013 Dean's List
- Quincy University’s 2012-2013 QU Fund Surpasses $1 Million Goal
- QU President to Instruct MBA Course
- QU Visual Communications Specialist Honored by IPA