QU's Town and Gown Reading and Lecture Series presents “Thinking About Thoughts of Minds and Brains” on March 26 beginning at 7:00.
Two Quincy University student organizations are hosting their fifth semi-annual Poetry Slam on March 29 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The QU Music Department will present “An Afternoon with Mozart” on Sunday, March 23 at 3:00 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Quincy University announced two new master’s degree programs for Illinois licensed teachers. Both degree programs will be available starting in June 2014.
Five area high school seniors have been awarded 2014 Quincy University Presidential Scholarships.
Quincy University is saddened to announce the unexpected passing of Dr. John Schleppenbach, Quincy University professor of communication.
On April 5th, Quincy University Greek organizations will host the 2nd annual 5K Color Run and one mile Color Fun Walk in honor of Shannon Peters.
National School Counseling Week is February 3rd-7th, 2014 and the theme for the week is “Building Magical Futures”.
The December 2013 issue of “Synapse” featured a research article constructed by Quincy University Assistant Professor of Psychology Dr. Brian Nolan and associates.
The American Red Cross will host a Lifeguard Certification course beginning March 16 at Quincy University’s Health and Fitness Center.
In December of 2012, Quincy University was awarded a 2-year, $171,900 grant from the Marion Gardner Jackson Charitable Trust to support the university’s ECSS.
- Quincy University President Joins CIC Board of Directors
- Quincy University to Host MLK Day of Service
- Refreshment Services Pepsi Renews Naming Rights to Pepsi Arena
- 25th Annual Mart Heinen Booster Club Chili Cook-Off
- Quincy University to Host Discovery Days
- QU Band Concert: Jazz Ensemble and Symphonic Band
- Counseling Professor Presents at Two Conferences
- QU Faculty & Staff Collect Food for Catholic Charities
- QU Recognized as Top College for Teacher Education
- Mejer to Feature Artwork Internationally