The 25th annual Quincy University, Mart Heinen Athletic Booster Club chili cook-off will be held Sunday, January 19, at the Quincy University Health and Fitness Center’s Hall of Fame Annex (20th and Oak).
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host Discovery Days on Saturday, January 25.
The Quincy University bands will present a joint concert Sunday, February 2, 2014, at 3 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
Quincy University Associate Professor and Counseling Program Director Ken Oliver, PhD, recently presented at two separate counseling conferences in November.
Quincy University staff and faculty raised approximately 500 pounds of non-perishable food items during their December 13th Christmas party.
Quincy University has been recognized as a top college for teacher education by the Online College Database.
Robert Lee Mejer, Distinguished Professor of Art and Quincy University Professor and his son QU alumnus Jason Mejer ’95 were both selected for inclusion of their artwork at the Shenzhen International Watercolor Biennial Event.
Quincy University's Campus Ministry will kick off a "Peanut Butter and Jolly" drive on Saturday, December 7 at County Market.
Quincy University's administrative offices, switchboard, Health and Fitness Center, and Brenner Library will be closed November 28 and 29 in celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Quincy University will host a panel discussion spotlighting the state of the nation and personal reflections in the hours and days following JFK's assassination.
A timeless holiday favorite by Charles Dickens will be presented Nov. 14 - 17 by the student performers of the Quincy University Theatre program.
- QU Bands Set Fall Pops Concert
- QU Displays "Honor Tree" in Honor of Veterans Day Receives Grant to Create an Academic Success Center
- QU Receives Grant to Create an Academic Success Center
- QU to Host Mandated Reporter Training
- QU Names Samantha Nielsen as Student Laureate of the Lincoln Academy
- Ceramic Works on Display at QU's Gray Gallery
- Author of “Josh and Josh” to Host Book Signing
- Quincy University Art Professor Nationally Recognized
- QU Jazz Ensemble to Present Fall Concert
- QU Professor Kicks Off 2013 Town and Gown Series