Bob Mejer, distinguished professor of art at Quincy University, has been chosen to showcase his watercolor piece, “Chromapoem #14” at the 2013-2014 ISEA/MWS Three Venue International Exchange in Wale.
The Quincy University Jazz Ensemble will present a fall concert on Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013, at 7:30 pm in the Connie Niemann Center for Music (17th and Seminary Rd.).
The 2013-14 Town and Gown series kicks off Nov. 7 as Dr. Wendell Mauter presents “Alexander the Great and Philip the Great(er) – Father and Son".
In conjunction with NuFIT, Quincy University is hosting a “Baby Boomer Bootcamp” to improve health and wellness education for men and women 50 years of age and higher.
Classical guitarist Dr. Brad DeRoche will present a workshop and recital Saturday, Nov. 9.
Quincy University’s mock trial season will kick off Saturday, October 26, with the annual Quincy Riverside Classic Mock Trial Tournament.
Quincy University’s Division of Science and Technology will host a Science Family Fun Night on October 25th from 4:00-6:00pm.
Quincy University’s Office of Admissions will host the first of four Discovery Days on Saturday, October 19.
The Quincy University Student Center (Main Dining Room) will be the venue for “A Weekend of Entertainers,” October 18-19.
Area high school students are invited to attend the Illinois College Exposition (ICE) Fair hosted by Quincy University.
Pianist Leonora Suppan-Gehrich and violinist Brian Gehrich will present a concert of romantic music on Sunday, Oct. 27, at 2 p.m. in the Connie Niemann Center for Music.
- QU to Host Watercolor Workshop
- QU to Host Homecoming Weekend
- Five QU Alumni Selected to "20 Under 40"
- Quincy University Receives $2 Million from Anonymous Donor
- Quincy University Celebrates Deaf Awareness Day
- QU Choirs to Present Fall Concert
- Quincy University Announces Safety Awareness Week
- QU Fund Sets Campaign Goal
- QU to Dedicate "Jack Mackenzie Field"
- QU and St Francis Solanus to Co-Host Kick-Off of Centennial Celebration of Br. Adrian Wewer