There are no graduate assistant openings at this time.
Web and Digital Content Coordinator
Quincy University seeks qualified applicants for Web and Digital Content Coordinator. Responsibilities include: Guiding the strategy and implementation of digital marketing plans that will increase awareness of Quincy University. The coordinator will manage all digital marketing related projects including the website, email campaigns and social Media. Full time position.
Bachelor degree required. Experience with content management systems, SEO, developing, maintaining, and monitoring digital campaigns, proofreading, spelling, and grammatical skills preferred.
How to Apply
Send letter of application, resume and three professional references to:
Director of Human Resources
1800 College Ave.
Quincy, IL 62301
Quincy University seeks mature, responsible individual for Campus Security Officer. Must work effectively with college age students. Duties include: open and close buildings, patrol campus and complete written reports. Position requires sound judgment, good communication skills, and walking for extended periods of time. Previous law enforcement/security experience desirable. Valid unrestricted driver’s license and background check required.
Human Resources Office
B-34 lower level of Francis Hall
18th and College
ADJUNCT FACULTY FOR BUSINESS
Quincy University seeks Adjunct Faculty for Business for the 2014-2015 academic year. Minimum qualifications: Master’s degree in marketing or management and college-level teaching experience. Preferred qualifications: Ph.D.’s degree in marketing or management.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (26 KB PDF)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (62 KB PDF)
- Military Family Leave (80 KB PDF)
- Federal Minimum Wage (87 KB PDF)
- OSHA (6,860 KB PDF)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (34 KB PDF)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (294 KB PDF)
- The Illinois Equal Pay Act (474 KB PDF)
- Illinois' New Minimum Wage (46 KB PDF)
- Illinois Minimum Wage Law (39 KB PDF)
- Illinois Child Labor Law (71 KB PDF)
- VESSA Notice Act (382 KB PDF)
- Workers' Compensation (85 KB PDF)
- Unemployment Notice (226 KB PDF)