Graduate Assistant Chartwells Dining Services
Graduate Assistant will be responsible for daily operations of QYO and North Campus Dining under the direct supervision of Chris Blakeman and Joe Boderwick, including:
- Scheduling and filling all Student –Associate Shifts, ensuring 100% staff coverage at all times during scheduled operating hours.
- Communications between Student-Associates and Chartwells Management Staff
- Student-Associate Training
- Maintaining all opening , closing and regular operating procedures in accordance with Chartwells standards, and all associated duties required
- Maintain all Chartwells safety and sanitation practices and standards, and all associated duties required
- Administrative tasks associated with operations, such as maintain electronic student labor logs, completing physical inventories, product ordering, etc.
- Proper accounting of all cash, credit and meal plan sales for both locations
- Other duties and tasks related to dining operations as assigned.
Compensation package includes tuition and fees.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required. Admission into a degree-seeking graduate program at Quincy University is also required.
Other requirements: The successful candidate will have effective interpersonal and communications skills, as well as experience with computers and basic software applications. The ability to work nights and weekends. The candidate will represent Chartwells and Quincy University in a manner consistent with the Franciscan mission and abide by all policies.
Send letter of application, resume, and three professional references to Director of Human Resources via email at email@example.com.