- Weekday Mass: Mon-Fri 12:15 PM in the Chapel.
- Liturgy of the Hours Morning Prayer: Mon-Fri 9 AM in the Chapel.
- Daily prayer of the Church, prayed at different times throughout the day; based on the psalms and Scriptures; prayed by priests, religious, and the laity
- Rosary:Tues-Fri 11:50 AM in the Chapel.
- Offered for the intentions of the University before daily mass.
- Intercessory Prayers for the University: Mondays noon outside President's Office.
- Weekly prayer service in or in front of Francis Hall every Monday at noon.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Mon-Fri 12:45-1:00 PM in the Chapel.
- Liturgy of the Hours Evening Prayer:Mon-Fri 5:00 PM in the Student Center
- Liturgy of the Hours Night Prayer:Every night at 10:00pm in the St. Clare’s Women’s Living Community (Willer 504)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays 9:00 PM in the Health and Fitness Center.
- All student athletes are welcome to join us for prayer, speakers, group activities, games and snacks.
- Haiti Connection:Wednesdays at 9 pm at the Campus Ministry House
- Extending a helping hand to the people of Haiti through fundraising throughout the year, and a mission trip to Haiti over winter break.
- Bible Study:Tuesdays 8:00 PM at Campus Ministry House.
- Ecumenical Bible study; students, staff, and faculty are welcome; led by Theology professors Dr. Kent Lasnoski email@example.com and Dr. Matthew Bates firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students for Life:Wednesdays 9:00 PM in the Student Center.
- A pro-life group of students and staff at QU committed to upholding the dignity and sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Theola-Tea:Bi-Weekly Thursday at 8:30 at 2325 Hampshire St. (Dr. Lasnoski's House).
- Tea, snacks, and theology discussions hosted by Dr. Kent Lasnoski.
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
For those interested in joining the Catholic Church. Contact Fr. Derran Combs, O.F.M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
The retreat is based on the life, death and resurrection of Christ and is a time to further your relationship with God and build community. The weekend features food, fun, games, talks, skits and tons of surprises. For more information email email@example.com.
National Catholic Collegiate Conference
Held every other November in Indianapolis, IN in conjunction with the National Catholic Youth Conference. If you are interested in attending NCCC 2015 contact Campus Ministry
For information about other conferences QU may be sending students to, contact Campus Ministry.
For more on campus mission trips, visit our Mission Trips page