The Quincy University Wellness Center is a FREE walk-in clinic for all students - free of charge.
The staff includes a Campus Nurse four days a week and a Physician Assistant one day a week. The Physician Assistant has the ability to write prescriptions (prescriptions are at the student's expense) and perform advanced treatments.
Monday: 10:30 am - Noon (nurse available)
Tuesday: 1 pm - 5 pm (nurse available)
Wednesday: 10:30 am - Noon (nurse available)
Thursday: 8 - 10 am and 2:15 - 3 pm (nurse available)
Nurse Practitioner Available:
Thursday: 10 am - 1 pm
The Wellness Center has:
- A supply of over-the-counter medications
- Minor physical injury supplies: ace bandages, band-aids, etc.
- Medical information and pamphlets
- A small selection of toiletries for students who have special needs (soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
The Wellness Center has the ability to obtain same day appointments for students with local physicians (at the student's expense) if a student is unable to see our Nurse Practitioner, or needs more advanced medical treatment.
The Campus Nurse is available for Resident Hall programs including:
- Personal Hygiene
- Compatible communal living
The Quincy community has many individual who are willing to come in and help make student life successful. If there are other issues that need to be addressed, that I have not listed, please feel free to contact the Wellness Center.