The primary purpose of the Quincy University Endowment is to provide for the long-term financial health and stability of the University. A dynamic endowment provides a growing, consistent, reliable, basic source of income.
Contributions to the QU Endowment are invested to provide dependable annual income for scholarships and academic program development and enhancement, for our students now and in the future.
Please consider the following gift investment opportunities:
- $25,000 will establish an Endowed Scholarship fund.
- $50,000 will establish a Leadership Scholarship fund; or a fund for a unique academic learning experience.
- $100,000 will establish an Excellence Scholarship fund; or a fund for a faculty development project.
- $250,000 will establish a Legacy Scholarship fund; or a fund for campus improvements.
- $500,000 will establish a Laureate Scholarship fund; or a fund for the development of an academic department.
- $1,000,000 will establish a St. Francis Scholarship fund; or an Endowed Professorship chair.
The funds above can be named in honor of, or in memory of, a loved one.